Friday, February 13, 2009

Why Everything Will Be Better Next Week

As I pack up the last boxes today I can't quite believe that I am really moving tomorrow. The fact that I have a sore throat and no voice makes it even more fun. I am sure my hubby would agree on the no voice part. Anyway, back to the title of this little story and what I have convinced myself of-
next week life will be better. I will have my own home, I will get up early everyday to spend time with the Lord and exercise, I will loose those 5lbs I have been battling all year and I will do a better job being Eli's mommy. Now why those things couldn't have happened the last 9 months I don't know. I just kept putting them off waiting on my own home. Fortunately for me God never left my side even though some days it felt like it. He will also be there when I move which is good because I will need him more than ever. Not just to get by on the day to day stuff but also for my laundry list of things I want to accomplish. Oh, I also plan on being a better wife to my hubby. So, will everything be better next week? Probably not but that's ok as long as God is with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment