Thursday, February 5, 2009

Don't You Just Love It When Prayer Works

Eli's surgery was a great success. We were so relieved. I am so thankful to all of my friends and family for all their support and prayers. We are truly blessed. Eli has been doing so well since we got home. He has had some mild discomfort but has been a real trooper. The hardest thing for him is the food selection. He can only eat certain foods for a few days and he is getting pretty tired of the ice cream. He even asked for salad and carrots last night bless his heart! We have been hanging out at home and I have been trying to keep him from running around. Lots of Hi-Ho-Cherry-O action going on around here. It has been nice to take some time from the business of life and just be at home. God has been talking to me about that for a while. I am a very social person and staying in has always been the most difficult part for me. But as Eli nears 4 I realize that he won't be at home much longer. I pray that the next year will give me a desire to be home more than I want to be gone. I think that the whole moving to the mountains with nothing to do there will help that also! Thank you God for being you.

1 comment:

  1. i am glad that he is doing well. too bad i can't be on an all ice cream diet !:) i am looking forward to all the neat things the Lord has in store for your family after the move.

    ReplyDelete