Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Best Gift I Ever Got!

Yesterday was my last day at our group Bible Study before I move next week. I knew that the tears would come I just wasn't expecting so many. My sweet friends had all chosen specific areas of my life to pray for and that was wonderful. But, the best gift of all was the dishes. Not the dishes themselves but what was on them. They all helped me add to my collection of fiesta ware while filling up my heart at the same time. Each person had taken a permanent marker and wrote something special and a Bible verse on the bottom. I couldn't read them all until I got home because it was so emotional. However, the only problem with that is the fact that now I don't want to use any of these dishes! I have not been able to stop thinking about how blessed I am to have them as friends. Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment