Sunday, January 25, 2009

This is my story, this is my song..

I just love that old hymn. But anyway, This is my first blog post and I am having a little anxiety about it. I love blogs and I read others everyday but now what if someone reads mine? It's quite a bit to think about. Plus I have no idea what I am doing so that doesn't help. But my good friend Angie has a blog and she encouraged me to start my own. However, she also encouraged me to join facebook and now I am addicted...thanks. So here it goes. I have pretty much lived in the same area my whole 30 some odd years. I love where I live and everything about it. It's a town that has big city conveniences yet has a small town feel. But we are moving and this is where all the fun begins. I am moving to a small town in the mountains because of my husbands job..there I said it so it must be true. We will be moving in the next couple of weeks. This blog will be my outlet. I don't really know anyone where we are moving hence the anxiety. I will miss my family, friends, church, real restaurants and Target. Oh how I will miss thee Target. So this is my story..maybe at the end of this God will show me my song.

2 comments:

  1. hooray! i am so glad that i get to see the Lord's plan for your family unfold! even though you are able to say it, i am a little unwilling to accept your leaving. i am so glad that we are friends! angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. there was supposed to be a little sideways smiley face after saying i'm not ready for you to leave. :)

    ReplyDelete